Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Rock Out!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to talk about one of the bands I saw out at Rocklahoma over Memorial Day. Pedal Point is a local band that has really caught my attention, so much so, I went to see them again last Saturday.

These guys are raw, edgy, heartfelt and very very talented. Whether they are singing originals or belting out some amazing covers, their sound is sure to move you. If you ever have an opportunity to catch one of their shows, I highly recommend you don’t let it slip by. Click on their page in the link above to hear some samples of their music.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mona said...

That reminds me , for how long I haven't listened to music!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Happy Friendship day James!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Hope you are doing well!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger KB said...

Sounds good.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Mona said...

a day late...still
Happy Birthday to you James!

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Akie A. said...

Did this blog move to another domain?

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Suomi said...

I'm happy I found this blog, I couldn’t discover any info on this subject matter prior to. I also run a site and if you want to ever serious in a little bit of guest writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I\'m always look for people to check out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Hi, James: I haven't been around in months now. Been going through some rocky times unfortunately. But trying to get back to writing. I belong to a writers group here in Edmond. We're going to be publishing an anthology. Looking for Oklahoma writers who would like to submit stories, poetry, etc. Let me know if you are interested. Hope you and the family have been doing well. Best. D

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Hi Donnetta,

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough go of it. I would be interested in submitting some work for the antho. Shoot me a email with some of the details. jgoodman@goodysworld.com

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.