Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, June 07, 2010

Catching Up...

Wow, it has been a long time. So long in fact, I think I would be wise in just touching on a few highlights to catch up.

I finally finished my project down in Baton Rouge. My wife flew down to help me clear out my apartment and we turned it into a long weekend. We spent time with friends made at the plant and trekked down to New Orleans before making our way back home.

We attended Rocklahoma again this year, staying from Friday morning until Monday afternoon over the Memorial Day weekend. It was insane, three stages, fifty bands and a whole lotta partying. Click Here to see the amazing lineup.

This last weekend, we finally had a chance to knock the dust off our wakeboards and put them to good use. I caught my first big air of the season and I’m looking forward to adding some new tricks to my repertoire over the summer.

After the lake we attended a pool party at a friend’s and enjoyed some more sun and fun as well as great food and even better conversations.

Other than that, I’ve just been working on wrapping up old projects, setting up new ones and trying to find enough time to squeeze in a few thousand words a week worth of writing. Needless to say, I remember sleep fondly and have high hopes of getting reacquainted with her in the near future.

So what have you been up to?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Glad to hear that you both had so much fun, but not glad to hear that you had so little sleep!

I wish you all the best James!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger lime said...

ah, glad to hear the project in LA is over. you must be so glad to be back home permanently. sounds like you've been having great fun making up for lost time in your waking hours. hope the sleeping ones are plentiful and restorative. :)

me? i've been playing nursemaid for the last three weeks...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Happy Father's day James

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

thank you kindly... :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.