Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday 55

Welcome to Friday 55. The object of the exercise is to write a story using exactly 55 words. If you participate, be sure to drop a comment at G-Man’s blog so others will know how to find your story.



Slipping, sliding, elusive, time dances at the edges of my reach. I must speed up if I am to catch it as it is far quicker than the pace I prefer. Time is my enemy and yet, I would love to have more of it. Am I confused you ask… no, I am merely tired.

8 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger fickleinpink said...

remember everything happens in its own time and pace!

coming from 55 FFF bloghoppin' and so glad to find this great blog!
now a happy follower!
happy weekends


check out my my 55 FFF

xoxo
fickle

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Yea, you do need sleeptime too, & what more, eat time, and drinktime and dancetime and so on & so forth!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Buzzard said...

Time is all about perspective you know. I retired five years ago and the first think I let go of was my watch.
Time is just a big sandbox now. No hours, no minutes, just time.

Excellent 55!

My 55: My Invisibility

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Brian Miller said...

apropo 55 for me today...traveling and i am beat tired from speaking all day yesterday...wish time would speed up to get me home then slow way down...

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger lime said...

that sounds about right!!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

James...This 55 was Awesome!

Thanks for thinking of us, you were missed!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Hope you are doing well!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mona said...

((HUGS))

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.