Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Weekend Recap

As I’m sure you know, Halloween was last weekend. My son went trick or treating and I handed out candy. Here are a few pictures of our costumes:

My son decided to be Jason Voorhees. I thought he did a wonderful job with his costume. I know he scared me. :D










I on the other hand decided to emulate an 80s rocker. My wife said it was scary because it looked like I could play the part a little too well.




After the trick or treating we had a few friends over and played various games. Of course, given my costume we did spend the majority of the time playing Guitar Hero World Tour. It was a hoot.

So how did you celebrate the holiday?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Brian Miller said...

ha. great costumes. we went to a big party for the kids...and we all dressed up as well...see pics on yesterdays post. i am a product of 80s rock!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

I suck SO bad at Guitar Hero. I'm pathetic. I'm glad you guys had such a great Halloween!!

--snow

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger g-man said...

Dude.....

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger anny cook said...

The house hunk and I went to a fellow author's Halloween party. It was about 1 1/2 hours away HIGH up in the mountains. Had a great time!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Brian. That sounds like a great time, I'll swing by and check it out...

Lol, Snow. You just need more practice. I'll invite you over next time we have a GH party. :D

Galen, Sweet...

Oh, I love the mountains, Anny. Glad you had a great time. :D

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOVE the glam rocker. too funny!

i handed out candy to all of 2 groups of kids and enjoyed sitting alone in my quiet house watching a movie. i was too exhausted to do anything else and perfectly content with what i did do.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger ciara said...

you are scaring me WAY more lol

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.