Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Touching Base

I just wanted to let you know I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth entirely. Life is… well life and it has become a bit of a whirlwind these last few weeks. I hope to provide a proper update next week.

In the meantime, if you are missing my posts terribly, I have a new one posted on the RP Author Blog. You can read it Here. Feel free to drop by and leave a comment if you have a chance.

I hope you all are doing well.

6 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

How about clinging onto the face of the planet long enough to churn me out a quick 55...
Even the ones that don't measure up to your standards, are better than most...Please??

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, I'll see wtat I can do... :D

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger lime said...

i am just glad you're still alive and hope the whirlwind has not been a negative one.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

I have felt that you were really, really busy. Juggling regular work, family, and writing. Good thing you have the energy to do it! Good to hear from you. D

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Okay, that is an interesting article :D

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Hey James! I think everyone is very busy with life these days. I am just getting back to blogging after a two month break and I have noticed that most in my blog roll haven't blogged in ages. I hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.