Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday 55

Welcome to Friday 55. The object of the exercise is to write a story using exactly 55 words. If you participate, be sure to drop a comment at G-Man’s blog so others will know how to find your story.



Slipping, sliding, elusive, time dances at the edges of my reach. I must speed up if I am to catch it as it is far quicker than the pace I prefer. Time is my enemy and yet, I would love to have more of it. Am I confused you ask… no, I am merely tired.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I love it!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Mona said...

ah! Rat race!

It can be killing to your 'feet'!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger G-Man said...

Time waits for no one James..
Trying to slow it down is an exercise in futility.
Excellent 55 Brother..
It's always an honor to read one of your priceless Gems..
Thanks for visiting, thanks for sharing, and have a Kick-Ass Week-End...G

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Hootin' Anni said...

It's super James!! We all need more time..you couldn't have written it better.


My 55 is posted here. Have a super weekend. See you next week, I hope.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I been there.
Great 55.

My 55 is posted
HERE.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

Amen James!

--snow

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Rest, then get up and continue on! great 55!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger ciara said...

i am totally feeling this 55. i feel like it's my life right now lol great job, james. :) i'm up as well.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger hope said...

What a nice way to segue to the weekend!

Good job...I'll be back.

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Ah! Time! It's one thing we can never get more of when we need it. Great 55.

Find my Flash 55 for this week HERE.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mama Zen said...

This is fabulous!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Anny Cook said...

Oh, yes. Give me time!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.