Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Meme

I stole borrowed this meme from Lime

Start with your name:
I’ve had so many, but you can call me James

If your ex REALLY needed you at 3 am, would you go to his/her house?
Well, that would depend on the circumstances. Since we had a child together if the emergency pertained to my son, then absolutely, if not, I imagine I wouldn’t be the first person she would call.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Well, just this morning as a matter of fact, thankfully it is hard to hit someone over the phone.

What are the last three things you spent money on?
Fuel for the boat
Ice for the cooler
Beer for the party

What was the last thing you cried about?
The loss of my nephew

Could you go a day without eating?
Can and have. I don’t recommend it if it can be avoided.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?
Hell, I done more than kiss them, lol.

Do you smoke weed regularly?
Uh… no. Drugs are bad mmkay?

Drugs are bad?
That’s what I said. I was known to experiment from time to time in my misspent youth, but I’ve just seen to many lives torn asunder by drugs. Just say no!

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Yes, and I’m eternally grateful for that.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Well, this morning during the phone call that made me want to punch some poor dolt in the face.

Has a girl ever seriously punched you?
When I was a punk kid, not only did one punch me, she stabbed me for beating the crap out of her boyfriend.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Lunch.

Have you kissed two different people in one night?
Yes, yes I have.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
No, I’m pretty much a roll with the flow kind of guy.

In the past week have you felt stupid?
Of course, if you don’t do something wrong once in a while, you are obviously not doing anything at all.

Have you ever been outside completely naked?
Yeah, recently. I like to howl at the moon.

What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
Well, as I can no longer have children, there would be a lot of explaining to do.

Who did you text the most yesterday?
I don’t text.

What were you doing at 10pm Friday night?
Watching a slideshow from an Alaskan cruise.

What are your plans for today?
Writing, working, cuddling up with the mrs.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I’d like to think so, but I wouldn’t know until I tried.

What was the last reason you went to the doctor?
I’ve been so many times over the last few years, but oddly enough the last time was just for a minor shoulder injury.

What is the last thing you yelled aloud?
Oh, yeah…. Just like that!

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Lyn Armstrong

What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
I’m a pacer and a bit of a blabber mouth, which is quite out of the norm for me.

Would you rather give up the computer or the TV?
TV hands down. I can’t work on my novels without a computer.

One word that explains perfectly how you feel at the moment?
Stancato

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I could give a rat’s ass as long as they aren’t in my face about it.

How hard is your life right now?
The world is my oyster.

Have you ever taken anyone for granted?
Not nearly as often as I’ve been taken for granted.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger lime said...

ah, fun to have you filch a meme from me. you've been missed. btw, i blabber when i get nervous too.

may you never be taken for granted again.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Holy Moses! She Stabbed you!!!

With what!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you so much, Lime. :D

lol, Mona. With a knife, she got me on the inside of my thigh.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

James this was fun! You've had quite the life experience. And this was my favorite answer: Of course, if you don’t do something wrong once in a while, you are obviously not doing anything at all.

So true! I'm going to ahem--borrow--this meme too. ;)

--snow

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.