Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a nice quiet weekend. Friday night after my son’s basketball practice, we just hung out and took turns playing Guitar Hero. That game is oddly addictive and the entire family enjoys it.

Saturday we did our morning workout before heading off to watch my son’s B-ball game. They lost, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. I was really proud of all of them. For the rest of the day, we alternated between playing Guitar Hero and watching movies.

Sunday we spent a little time in the hot tub, but other than that we just stayed indoors, playing games and watching football.

The next two days are going to be spent preparing for a trip. My wife and I are taking part in Cruise with your Muse. Well, to be more precise, I’m participating and she is just there for moral support. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Other than that, I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things in the near future. What have you all been up to lately?

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger lime said...

sounds like it was a fun, relaxed family weekend.

we had a bit of running and i spent some time at the library with a young lady who has a research project.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Mona said...

I understand Balmy days & Sultry nights, but I fail to understand 'Sizzling seminars' :D

How Lucky you are to visit Florida...at this time of the year!

Enjoy!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Now that sounds like the kind of weekend my family enjoys. Oh a trip! I love trips and I do hope you all have a great time.

Over the weekend our water pipe froze and burst twice but it is all better now, other than we really didn't do much more than stay indoors watching movies and playing games.

Have a great day and a safe trip!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

Working, shoveling snow, and reading 55's!!!!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

I have yet to play Gutair Hero, but I did watch football this weekend. I am all excited about the superbowl now. :) Sorry about your son's game. :(

We also went to my brother's and made homemade pizzas and drank margaritas (sp) and watched some movies.

Have a great time on the cruise!!

--snow

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mona said...

James , your 'date' was on 19th. You missed it! I think you are pregnant...!!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Goody, my son has been sporting a beard like you & I started call him James Goodman :D & He looks PLEASED!!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Hey James, I just wanted to stop by and see if everything is okay, I am assuming that you are just very busy but no harm in checking.

Have a great week!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mona said...

knock knock! I guess it is time for weekend, after weekend after weekend recap!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Mona said...

hey goodman, I heard there was a tornado in Oklahoma . I hope you & your family are safe.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

James: You always have neat family experiences. My whole week has revolved around stripping and priming walls in three rooms. Still not finished and will have to wait til hubby comes and goes again. Meantime, house is a pit! Just hate it. I know--it will get better. D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.