Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, January 02, 2009

And the Winner is...

We had a blast at the party and I think everyone else did as well. Why do I think that? It didn’t end until nearly six the next morning. Between the pool games, darts, cards and various other activities, I suppose we all just lost track of time. I may just have to make this an annual event.


And now on to more pressing matters, who won the contest? Well, you did. I just couldn’t bring myself to pick one recipe over the other, so I went through all of them and used the common ingredients as well as my favorite additions from some of the others. It turned out great and everyone wanted me to thank you all for helping me out.


Wait, if I used a little of all of the recipes, how am I going to decide who gets the free e-book? Were you not paying attention? I said you all won. : D So, here is what I propose:


If you sent in a recipe, then shoot me an email at jgoodman@goodysworld.com. Please put “Chili Award Winner” in the subject line and in the body of the email, tell me whether you want a book or to see your name appear in my next book. If you choose the free book, please list any other of my titles that you have already read, so I don’t duplicate anything in your library.


So, congratulations to one and all. Give yourselves a big round of applause. Thanks for playing.


May you all have an amazing 2009.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mona said...

If only I had known that everyone was winning, i would have concocted a recipe for that so called chilie, taking hints from your recipe

:(

But I am happy for others :)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger lime said...

oh how great is that? i like anny's suggestion for carrots. i may need to try that next time.

and how lovely is it that you're rewarding everyone? yay!

glad your party and chili was such a success. sounds like it was a wonderful time.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

That sounds like one helluva party! :)

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger ciara said...

hey, did i win, too, even tho i got my recipe to you late? lol

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, Mona. I didn't know myself until it came down to decision time.


Thanks, Lime and AK it was indeed.

Sure, Ciara... you still participated. :D

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

James...
Vacations over, I would like you to start thinking about a 55 this week OK?

Happy New Year....G

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Mona said...

James,( Hugs ) to you & Mrs. James & Ty.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Done deal, Galen. I've already prepared one. :D Happy New year to you as well.

Awww. Hugs to you to, Mona. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.