Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Recap

I’d like to take a moment to welcome Aleah Faith and Noah James Goodman to the world. My niece and nephew arrived amid much fanfare and instant love at approximately 5:00 pm on Friday afternoon. Both are healthy and well… adorable. Congrats to my brother and his wife.

Saturday we went to the NIN concert. It was one of the most visually stimulating shows I’ve ever attended and the music, well… it was outstanding. I’ve written and deleted at least two paragraphs describing some of the effects they used, both nothing seems to do the performance justice (I’m fully aware that this is an odd thing for a writer to admit). Here is a little taste I found on the web to show what I’m struggling to put into words.



We had several other fun-filled activities that filled the weekend (some of which included, dancing, laughing, singing and of all things shuffleboard), but suffice it to say, the latest addition to our family was the highlight followed closely by the concert.

So, what did you do this weekend?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

I love NIN, I'm sure it was Ass-Kickin. Have a Great Week...G

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Wow! TWINS! I love that!

Congratulations to your brother & his wife!

I love the names Aleah & Noah!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oooh twins how wonderful! I love the names too. :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger lime said...

congratulations to the proud parents and uncle james and welcome aleah and noah!

sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. my weekend was a high mileage mom taxi sort of weekend.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Oh, it was, G-man. You too. :D

Thanks, Mona. It was a shock to the family, but a pleasant one. :D

Thanks, AK. I love the names too. :D

Thanks, Lime. We're all prett exstatic here. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.