Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Recap

So, I was interviewed by a newspaper:


Photobucket

And I did a reading and book signing on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I’m grateful for the opportunity. I think I would like to do more events like this one.

Other than that, I hung out with friends, danced, played, sang, laughed, loved… and lived. It was a fun-filled weekend to say the least.

So, what did you get up to?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Mona said...

YAHTZEEEE!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Mona said...

And I am getting the hose painted! FOUR painter did just one room & a store today. They are going terribly slow for my patience now!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

My personal opinion is that you need to get used to doing the readings, signings, and all that because you are headed to the top with your talent Mr. Goodman!

Glad you had a good weekend, we mainly relaxed at home and it was great.

:)

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger lime said...

congratulations! i'm so glad it was a great event for you. sounds like a terrific weekend too.

except for yesterday mine was spent basking in the blissed out post-spa/catch up with an old friend state i wandered home in.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Ooooh you made the news!

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Mona said...

hey goody. Wassup?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.