Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Faces

My publisher put together an author blog, Gems of Romantic Fiction.




My day every month is on the 19th. Yes, I know that was yesterday and yes, I posted my contribution for the month. In retrospect, I probably should’ve mentioned it here in addition to my Darwin Award.

I wrote about being entertained, but it appears that I wasn’t very entertaining. I didn’t receive a single comment. Oh, well… there’s always next month. If you get a chance, please swing by and check it out.

And with that I leave you with a prime example of faces not to make when speaking in public:

Photobucket

I’m pretty sure, I was just being very animated as I read the story, but the picture still gave me a chuckle.

5 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger lime said...

hehehe, you're still good looking. headed over to check the other post now.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Mona said...

O dear. I realized my mistake a few moments ago & I have gone mistake spilling on so many blogs!

I thought it was on the third Thursday of November, and since we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in India, I got a little confused there!

Been horribly busy with mundane aspects & a lot of confusion lately! :)

See? I started reading your post from the line " My day every month is on the 19th" & I was immediately thinking "since when did James start having Periods?"

Love that photo!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

lol@Mona! :)

James--the darwin award this week...wow...that is just...wow...

I need to check out the other blog. It's just not right for you to not have any comments!

--snow

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, thank you, Lime.

Ah, but it's the thought that counts, Mona and I do appreciate the well wishes. :D

lol, no periods for me. I guess I'm just lucky that way. :D

No doubt, huh Snow. That guy was well... wow. :D Ah, thanks for the support.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

A camera only catches a nanosecond in time I'm sure you were really animated! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.