Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Alive!

Hi there. Remember me? Yes, I know it’s been awhile. My schedule, hell my life seems to have spiraled out of control at the speed of light. It looks like I may have finally found the brakes though. Let’s hope so anyway. When work seems to occupy ninety percent of my time, it makes for some fairly dull blogging material.

I have several things I need to catch up on now that the day job seems to be back under control, but I can definitely see the end of the whirlwind of activity. Changes are coming and they have presented themselves in the form of multiple paths, each with their own appeal and perils. Vague enough for you? Well, I can’t get into to much detail under after I’ve made my decision.

So, what’s been going on in your life while I was away?

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger lime said...

i was just fixing to email you and see if the chest crud had completely knocked you out or what? glad you are alive and well and hoping life settles a bit now.

me? chasing of kids and such

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mona said...

O dear James, i am so glad to see you back again. You missed lime's birthday by a day!

I have been wallowing in fever for two days now! I hope to feel better soon since I have taken my meds!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having a hard time starting my day after having such a fan-tabulous!!! dinner at your house yesterday. I had a great time and can't wait to have your yummy grilled shrimp bacon rolls again.
hurry home and be safe while you are away
love
mom

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Great to see you back James. I'm intrigued to know more about your big decision. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.