Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday 55

Welcome to Friday 55. The object of the game is to write a story using exactly 55 words. If you participate, be sure to drop a comment at G-Man’s blog so others will know how to find your story.



Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Days blur into weeks. Where did the time go? At least I had my weekends, my family and enough fun to make it all worthwhile. When will the ride finally slow enough for me to see the scenery? Soon, unless I do something as foolish as volunteer to rescue another project.


Don’t forget to stop by Oh, Get a Grip! today. I’m introducing the group to the wondrous world of Friday 55 today and there will be another offering there as well.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

James...You have a pretty good grip on things brother. Somehow I think you'll find the time to 'enjoy the scenery'. Great job as always. Thanks for playing, and SLOW DOWN!!!
Galen

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

James, I love that you're spreading the 55 love!! :)
(And happy for you that you have the time to do it at the moment. ;))

take care!

--snow

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger lime said...

warn us if you are considering another rescue. we will plan and intervention. ;)

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Call us for help if there is a next time. We volunteer! :D

Roadrunner...

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

Yeah, would you stop volunteering for crap? We miss you.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

When I read your weekend roundups I'm exhausted! You summed it up well in your 55 James. :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Great 55, as always! I hope you can slow down and check the scenery soon. Sounds like you have a habit of volunteering just like I do.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger ciara said...

all the volunteering makes james a dull boy lol jk great 55...will stop by get a grip a bit later :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Love your 55! Slow down buddy! Smell some roses! ;)

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Sometimes we do have to slow down and make time for self, or we lose ourselves and become so robotic.

Great 55 James. Have a nice weekend

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

No time to smell the roses? Well, maybe you are planting them. (You work too hard, James!) Neat 55.
Donnetta

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Liquid said...

Great 55!

Today was my first as well.
I feel ya', cat!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mona said...

where art thou?

I hope you are doing well!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mona said...

Dear James. Thank you for your most wonderful comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

You need to rest m'dear. Love your 55.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.