Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Feeling Good

So, I had a wonderful surprise the other day. Dark Angel Reviews gave Pixels and Pain their highest rating. If you get a chance swing by and see what they have to say about the book.



In the meantime, I’m off to New Orleans… again. I fly out today and come home Thursday. This work thing is really starting to interfere with my blogging time, lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Yahtzeee!

yaaaayyyyy!

You know I have always had a good 'feeling' about THIS book!

I know it would take you places!

( see? you are off to new Orleans!:D)

Ok, not That kind of places :D

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Mona said...

PS> By the way, they say I have a good Sixth sense :D

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Gosh! a five star rating!!!

Congratulations James!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger James Goodman, Novelist said...

Thank you kindly, ma'am. :D

and lol, I hope it takes me to somewhere other than New Orleans. :D

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

I hope you have a great trip to New Orleans and Congrats on such a great book review!

Have wonderful day!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

Have a safe, safe trip, James.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Congrats on the great book rating.

You have to ask for time off - for blogging! ;0

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger lime said...

w00t! congrats on the terrific review. and dang, i hope you get to stay home when you get back.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger G-Man said...

Laissez les bontemps roullez..AGAIN!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger anny cook said...

Congratulations! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.