Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, as you might’ve guessed we had an excellent day at the lake. We’d hoped to begin the festivities Friday evening, but the weather wasn’t cooperating. Saturday, however, was a perfect day to be at the lake. There was virtually no wind, plenty of sunshine and the water level was up high enough to prevent the lake from being overcrowded. Here a few photos of the boat and of the day. It seemed that I was always driving or riding so some of my son’s friends took the pictures while we were on the water. Much thanks to them.

We’ll begin with the promises pictures of the boat:











My son showboating.



Thinking about his next trick.


What goes up, must come down…


And here is a couple of pics of me:

Preparing to launch…




Where did I go?




So, how was your weekend?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Yahtzee!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Mona said...

where did you go?
Why, a Rakshosi kidnapped you ;D

Great Pictures James!

Have been away for a while, had to leave again today but my trip has been postponed till tomorrow morning, so I guess I just might get a grip of get a grip!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger lime said...

well it looks like you had a blast once the weather decided to cooperate. glad to hear it. and thanks for the cool pics of your new baby.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger James Goodman, Author said...

lol, Mona. Yep it was the sneaky Rakshosi that nabbed me. :D

I wondered where you've been. Glad to hear that your absence (and lack of new blog posts) was due to travel rather than illness. :D

Oh, we did, Lime. It was great fun. :D I'm glad you liked the pics of my new baby. :D

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Congrats on your boat! It's so exciting getting something new you really love isn't it!! Wakeboarding--whew! What a rush that looks like! I've never wakeboarded before, but it's always looked really fun!! When I lived in SC, lots of the boys used to waterski like crazy.
Glad it was nice enough for you guys to go out!! :)

--snow

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.