Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, I’m making a list and checking it twice. Yes, I’m off to the land of the Naughty and Nice. This is where I will do my first official book signing for The Dance.


I’ve been working on a quick pitch for the inevitable, “So, what’s your story about?” The answer has evolved over the last few months and I think I will go with variations of this:




This is really two stories wrapped up in one. On the one hand, it’s the story of a broken hero. We catch him near the end of his downward spiral, see him hit rock bottom and rise from the ashes as a better man. He and his partner Anna will constantly have their sanity tested as they pursue what they think is just a sadistic killer.


On the other side, it’s the story of how far a man is willing to go to prove his love for a woman. Unremarkable, in itself, but when you take in account that the man is a serial killer and the woman a lusty demon, well…you can imagine how he goes about proving that love.


Take a journey into the mind of a serial killer as you watch Kyle transform from a murderer, wrestling with his demons into a supernatural predator who embraces them.


When the two stories collide that’s when all hell breaks loose.





Sound intriguing? Hopefully, it will be enough to garner some interest from the masses at RT.


Wish me luck…

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo excited for you son. I wish you a safe and prosperous trip. I know you will sale many many books. It is an awesome read!
Good Luck
see you Soon
Love
MoM

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger lime said...

have a GREAT time and a safe trip! it sounds like a fun and exciting opportunity for you.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Have a good time and best of luck!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Safe trip and congratulations! I'm sure it will be a phenomenal success. You can tell us all about it when you get back. :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations! Travel safe and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Have a good trip!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Have fun fun fun! Sell those books. You are an excellent author. Much much luck!
Donnetta

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Have a fabulous and exciting time!! I am so thrilled for you-and I wish you lots of success and book sales!!! :)

--snow

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger ciara said...

wow a book signing! sounds like a lot of fun. here's wishing you will.

btw i tried my hand at a 55 if you'd care to check it out at your leisure.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger jillie said...

Ooohhh...that sounds quite intriguing! I just may have to check it out. Enjoy the tour and good luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.