Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Time

I’ve just received word that I will be interviewed on the awesome internet radio show, Romantic Dialogue.

The show broadcasts every Monday night at 9pm EST. My interview will be on March 31st, so mark your calendars.

Why am I telling you so early? Well, there are a few things you may have to do in order to log into the show. I wanted to give you plenty of time to get set up and try it out before my big day. :D Here are the instructions they sent me:

To have readers and friends participate, you can share the following instructions:
Call the show at (310) 984-7600 and enter Show ID 245692. Or, visit the show at http://www.nowlive.com/show/AlekaNakis.


If you visit the show via the link, there is a chat room available for use by those who either don’t want to or are unable to call into the show. I checked it out last Monday and the activity in the chat room was almost as entertaining as the interview.

It would mean the world to me if all of my friends in cyberspace could come out to show their support during my on-air debut. I’ll admit it, I’m a bit nervous, but there’s strength in numbers, so please try to stop by if you get a chance.

I’ll send out another reminder on the day of the show.

Other than that, I have to trek over to Ponca City for a meeting and will likely be gone all day. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Oh how exciting! Get use to interviews and such because I have a feeling once your book(s) hit the shelves you are going to be a star. I will do my best to log in to the show that night because I would love to hear it.

Have a safe drive to and from Ponca City and a lovely weekend!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

I'm there for ya! count me in.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger lime said...

oh that sounds exciting! i hope i can make it!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thank you, ladies. I knew I could count on you. :D

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger jillie said...

Oh that sounds SO exciting. Please do remind us all. I will do my best to check in ;o)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Oh, it is...it is exciting. :D I will be sure to let you know. :D

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh how exciting! I'm so happy/proud of you! I am at home and don't have a calendar, is there anyway you can send me an email reminder? Thanks!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

ah, thank you, Carrie. I sure will. :D

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Goodman? That must be really exciting!

I came to see your horror 55 But I see it is not up yet!

My 'different sort of a horror' 55 is up though :D

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

lol, yeah...I'm running a bit behind this morning, but it's up now. :D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh wow, congratulations. I suppose with the time difference and me being so far away I will just have to wait for you to post about how it goes. :(

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thanks Akelamalu! Yeah, I'm thinking the time difference would make it near impossible to catch. I'll let you know how it goes.:D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.