Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Guests and Interviews

I am the guest blogger on Murder by 4 today. I’ve posted a short story for your reading pleasure. Please stop by and check it out. Be sure to leave a comment over there, so I know you’ve come and gone.



Also, don’t forget, tonight I will be interviewed on the awesome internet radio show, Romantic Dialogue.The show broadcasts every Monday night at 9pm EST.


To have readers and friends participate, you can share the following instructions:
Call the show at (310) 984-7600 and enter Show ID 245692. Or, visit the show at http://www.nowlive.com/show/AlekaNakis.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger jillie said...

Oooohhh how exciting! If I can stay awake I will try to remember to log on. Insomnia is kicking my ass once again!!

UGH...

Have a great day James ;o)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thanks, Jillie. :D Be sure to stop by Murder by 4 today to if you get a chance. :D

Oh, sorry to hear about the insomnia. I've had a few bouts with that myself, it seems to take forever to get back into a proper sleeping rhythm...

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger lime said...

headed over to check the story now....

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Right on, I appreciate it, Lime. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.