Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Changes

You may or may not have notices, but I've tinkered with my template a bit, moving items around on my sidebar. While I was at it, I added a few new blogs and removed a few old ones. If you find youself short on things to do today, try checking out some of these wonderful people. I can think of worse ways to spend a rainy afternoon.

Either way, I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Peace out!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Anny Cook said...

Ah, sad for you... you have rain? The sun is shining here. I'll be happy to send some your way. Have a good day!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

lol, we can use all the sun shine we can get. Send away. :D

You have a good day too!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

I'm proud you still consider me worthy of your link list. ;)

Kel

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

worthy? Are you kidding? You're one of my favorites. :D

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Hi there, James! I am sick of rain and clouds! I want the Oklahoma sun to shine! Slowly feeling better and hope to have two thoughts to put together to start writing soon. Hope your family is doing well. There ARE blossoms on the plum trees in my yard. Hope of spring. Take care.
Donnetta

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

It has rained here in East Tennessee all day as well, torrential at times actually. I thought when your page loaded that something looked different.

Have a good weekend!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Hi Donnetta! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Yes, the blossoms are a good sign indeed. I can't wait...

Oh, yeah... I think the storms that passed through here where headed your way, Breazy. I hope your weekend was great!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.