Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

RP PR

Well now, I’m the RP Author of the week. How cool is that? Click on the link above to read the post and comment if you so desire.

This publisher has been an absolute delight to work with. I highly recommend you check out some of their titles. Not into e-books? Not a problem. They have several print books available as well. They can be purchased from their website, amazon.com, a few other online sources and yes…brick and mortar bookstores.

Well, I’m knee-deep into my next story, so I must keep this brief. I hope you all are having a wonderful week.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Congratulations James! Wow, that is a huge accomplishment and being in the same category as King, Koontz, and Hamilton is major business my friend. Of course those of us here that read your blog have known all along what a rare gem you are!

I haven't had a chance to start reading my e-copy of The Dance but tonight I am going to start because I can't wait any longer.

Have a good week and once again before I go...CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thanks, Breazy. I have to admit, I was a bit taken aback by the comparisons, but once I got over the initial shock, I'm quite excited to be regarded in such light. :D

You'll have to let me know what you think of The Dance. I'd love to hear your impressions. :D

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I will, I am excited to read the changes that you made.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.