Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday 55

Welcome to Friday 55. The object of the game is to write a story using exactly 55 words. Susie is the one that started it all, so be sure to drop by her site as well.

Want to play along? Let me know if you do so that I can come read your entries.

I fall forward. The air that leaves my chest spirals dust in my face, little sand devils taunting me, begging me to stay down. I pull myself further from the hole, dirt falling from my legs as they drag behind me. I’m free, yet not. I’ve been summoned. The world will fear me once more.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Great 55 today! Everybody seems to be on it today. You should go over and read Mona's, it talks about hot, round thighs but it isn't what you think.

Hope you have a great weekend!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger lime said...

*shudders.....

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thank you, ladies. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.