Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday 55: The Kill

Alright folks, the object of the game is to write a story using exactly 55 words. Susie is the one that started it all, so be sure to drop by her site as well.



Breath warm, moist between my fingers. He gulps for air. My palm rises, falls with his efforts. Eyes are wide, wild. He bucks beneath me, nearly toppling me from his chest. He claws my arms, my neck, my face. The blade falls, warmth washes over my forearm. Sticky goodness squishes between my knuckles. I’m free.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Good one James! Hope you have a great weekend, on Monday I will email you my thoughts on The Dance, hopefully by then I will have finished reading it.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Ooooer! That was good!

Mine's up too.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thanks Breazy. I hope I didn't mess up too bad. :D

Much obliged, Akelamalu. I'm headed over to check yours out now. :D

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Oooo. Leave it to you, James! Good. Hope you and your family are well.
Donnetta

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger lime said...

better him than you if it came to that ;)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thank you ladies. :D

Everyone here is doing quite well, Donnetta. :D How are you feeling?

My thoughts exactly, Lime. :D

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

Okay you are just plain spooky. LOL. At first I thought, "Hmm. James doesn't write M/M erotica... OOOOhhhh wait there's blood."

*snort*

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

lol, thanks, that's what I was going for. :D lol, yeah...you'll find a lot of my 55 stories start out seeming to be sexual then...BAM!!!! I hit you with the twist. :D

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Kelly Kirch said...

Oh, you're twisted all right. But we love you.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

lol, I aim to please. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.