Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lost and Found

We were watching TV the other day, when this commercial came on:

I instantly said, that’s gotta be a Lost commercial, but then we promptly forgot about and continued watching our show.

The ad doesn’t mention Lost at all, but everybody knows that Oceanic Airlines is purely fictional. Curiosity got the better of me, so I checked out the website. It was pretty cool, but it got me thinking that there may be more such websites floating around in cyberspace.

I did a little digging and stumbled across this little jewel. It is chock full of hidden features in the true tradition of Lost.

So, why am I suddenly being swept away in a Lost stupor? Because the next season will premiere on January 31st. Well, that and I’m a bonafide Lost junky.

Are you?


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger lime said...

i never get the tv often enough in the evening to become a devoted fan of anything really.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one fan to another I can barely wait for it's return!!!
love
MoM

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Interesting... I am not a Lost junkie, so I wouldn't know anything about it.

Incidentally, I didn't do a Friday 55 last week... and you didn't do one this week... so I did one this week. Feel free to check it out.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.