Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday 55

Welcome to the Friday 55. The object of the game is to write a story using exactly 55 words.

Would you like to play along? Let me know if you do so I can come read your entries.

Aroma so strong it pulls me from my long slumber. I stumble through the darkness. I find the switch on the wall. The brightness does nothing to improve my mood. Near blind, I’m attracted by the scent. I must reach the source. I sigh in relief. I’ve arrived. Thank the Gods for my automatic coffeemaker.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOL, even though i don't drink coffee i love this. well done! made me giggle at the truth.

i played too.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

lol, thanks. Lime. Happy to make you smile. :D

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

I can identify with this - only my poison is tea!

Great 55 and thanks for dropping in my place and taking the time to comment. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.