Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Book News

Well, I’ve officially finished my latest novel (or category novel as the case may be) and it’s off to the publisher. This one is called Pixels and Pain. It’s had several during its evolution (Marshall Law being the most recent), but I believe this one will be its last. Oh, would you like to read the official blurb? I knew that you would…

Explore the dangerous domain of a madman…

Johnny Walker is a FBI agent on a personal crusade to catch a killer. One year ago, his little sister was brutally murdered and the police still don’t have a suspect.

Mary Marshall founded a watchdog group to rid the world of online predators after her sister fell victim to a charismatic stranger she met on the popular networking website, HiyaSpace.

As the similarities surrounding their losses draw these two together, they soon embark on a desperate quest for answers—a quest wrought with peril, betrayal, and unimaginable horror.

In a virtual world where everyone’s a friend, and everyone’s a suspect, will Johnny and Mary be able to track down and stop an internet serial killer whose unspeakable deeds threaten to destroy them all?

Or will these two hunters become the prey, unable to escape the web of Pixels and Pain?

Sound interesting? Cool, check by here for more details. I’ll keep you posted.

Speaking of writing news, The Dance is due to be released the 29th of this month and will be released in print shortly after that. It’s open for preorder right now, but I will let you know for sure the day it is available.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger lime said...

most excellent! what about 'drums of the (however ya spell it)?' i thought that one was supposed to be released a while ago too.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Drums of the Nunne'hi. Funny you should ask. I can't remember if I mentioned or not, but Cyber-Pulp released it back to me, so I placed it with Resplendence Publishing. It should be coming out this summer as a, brace yourself... YA Horror title. How wild is that? :D

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger lime said...

YA huh? i should tell you my 14 yr old has discovered stephanie meyer, apparently this author write YA vampire books. my girl got 3 of her books for xmas and has read each of them more than once. funny, huh?

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Oh, that's cool. :D I have a few books I've like so much I reread them, but not at that early age.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Angie said...

It sounds awesome... I can't wait!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger James Goodman-Horror Writer said...

Thanks, Angie. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.