Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Day in the Life

First let me apologize for my sudden disappearance. I’ve been a bit snowed under trying to tie up loose ends so I could finally come back home. It’s official, I’m once again an Oklahoman. My project in Denver went quite well, it grew, morphed and exploded into an animal completely different than the one I was introduced to, but sometimes that’s just the nature of the beast.

I’m now in the throes of catching up on all of the things which fell by the wayside during my Mile High months. It’s getting close, but I will not likely start blogging again on a regular basis until after Thanksgiving. You know I love you guys, but a man has to have his priorities.

If I don’t sneak back here before then, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. May it be spent with family, friends, loved ones or at the very least someone who will put a smile on your face.

Until then…

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger lime said...

so delighted to know youare back home. you enjoy your thanksgiving being in the arms of your family and we'll see you when youget back.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Hi, James. I've been "out of it" for some time with all the illness. Doing better (knock on wood). Even got a little post on the old blog myself. Trying to take your advice and just write. Hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. We had a good one. Take care.
Donnetta (another Okie)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.