Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, September 24, 2007

My First Review

I’ve just received my first review on The Writing on the wall. It was reviewed over at Cocktail Reviews. Click on the link to see the full review, but here is a wee snippet:

And off we’re taken on a fantastically crazy ride. The Writing on the Wall made me wonder about people, look at them differently. Shudder at the thought of living in a mind like Beezle’s. And I also sat on the edge of my seat, leaned a little closer to the monitor when Dennis was suspected of being the killer. I wanted to scream at the policemen, “It isn’t him, you jerks!”
So did I enjoy
The Writing on the Wall? You bet I did. I haven’t read such a creepy, grippingly weird tale in a long time. Superb!
Oh, I’m stoked. My first review and it was a good one. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

I hope to have more news on The Writing on the Wall very soon. It is so close to being officially released I can practically taste it.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger lime said...

congrats, james. you earned the good review. even i liked it and you know how i feel about horror. lol

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous snavy said...

awesome review!!

now, i need to catch up on some reading

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

James, as I've said before, you excel at plot and pace.
This is sweet.

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous linda said...

CONGRATS!!!SON,
Needless to say I am very proud of you. You deserve the best.
Love
MoM

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you all so very much. It's support like this that lends me the strength to push through storylines when I'd rather be propped up in front of the video game of the day. :D

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger M.E Ellis said...

Whooo hooo! Exciting!

:o)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.