Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

On The Move

Bags packed… check.
Airline tickets confirmed… check.
Rental car reserved… check.
Detailed itinerary with +/- one hour scheduled start times to allow for scope creep… check.
Smiles and eager anticipation… check.

Yes, it’s true we are flying out later today. We will make an overnight stop in Dallas to visit a few relatives there and then we are back on the plane to finish the journey to Delaware. We’re only going to be gone until late Tuesday night, but we have a lot of things to do and people to see in that short time. I have some business to take care of while I’m there, but the weekend is reserved for massive good times.

Oh yes, there will be a visit to the ocean involved in all of this and a fair amount of group functions. It’s been a few years since I made this trip and I have to say, I normally have more time to visit all of my relatives (I have a rather large contingent of in-laws and outlaws in the area). So much to do, so little time…

Needless to say, things will be a little quiet around here while I’m away. You kids try to behave yourselves in my absence.

I should be back to blogging by Wednesday… Thursday at the latest and I hope to have a few pictures of the trip to post as well.

Oh, and if my lack of content really gets the best of you, feel free to take a stroll down my blog roll. I’m sure you’ll find more than a few links there that will keep you very entertained.

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Anonymous linda said...

I miss you already. :-( but I am happy for you and yours to be able to take a trip together. I hope great fun is had by all.
love
MoM

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Have fun!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

Have a safe trip and have loads of fun!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger lime said...

have a great trip!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.