Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Accepted... Again

Some of you may remember a mention of the new novella I finished a couple of weeks ago, The Writing on the Wall. It is a twisted little adventure that takes place in Tulsa, features local bands, the club scene of the moment, conflict of conscious, the fragility of the human mind, burgeoning love and oh yeah, a killer on the loose. This isn’t your run of the mill psycho killer, though. Oh, no…the fact that he kills is far less shocking than why.

I’m happy to announce Wild Child Publishing has officially offered the story a home. The lovely and talented M.E. Ellis just sent me the news this morning. What a wonderful way to start the weekend.

I’ll give you more details as they become available. This title could actually be released this year. It’s just so exciting.

Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger lime said...

i would actually say the why he kills is not even as shocking as why he kills in the place he does so!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Oooh, I can't wait... sounds so interesting!! You're so talented, it comes as no surprise your story has found a home so quickly.

I wish I could get published; I just don't have the time to devote to my writing that I need.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Congrats!!

Not much going on here this weekend. Evelyn is quite the sad child lately. I even wrote a post devoted to it. She misses her "Buddy" so much while he's away at school.

Has Ty started school yet? What grade is he in this year?

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Not surprised, James.
You're one of the best pacers and plotters in the business - as well as having the talent to scare the living crap out of your readers!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, ladies. I really appreciate the kind words. :D

I'm trying to get settled in here in Denver, but I hope to be back to some sort of regular blogging in the next couple of days.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Hi, James! So glad to get your good news. You make us Oklahomans proud! Stay safe and come home as soon as you can.
Donnetta

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Donnetta. :D

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger M.E Ellis said...

Released this year, indeed. We zipped through those edits, didn't we?

Yay!

:o)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.