Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Pause for the Cause

We interrupt our regularly scheduled posts for an important project. Yes, I’m burying myself in my latest work, so my posts here will be even spottier than they have been of late. I need to write about a 40,000 word story and I only have about four weeks with which to come up with the idea, put it to paper (or pixel as the case may be), revise, edit, polish and send off said story.

Yeah, I have my hands full, but I’m pretty sure it will be totally worth it. Stay tuned for more details.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

good luck!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger lime said...

oh my, well best of luck with it and thanks for letting us know.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Good luck my friend! Sorry I havne't been around much lately but like you, I too have been very busy. Just wanted you to know that I have not forgot you!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

You go, girlfriend! Er...I mean, cousin. Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.