Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Air time

Thanks for all of the kind words in response to my last post. It is definitely appreciated.

I’m a feather in the wind. I’m a bottle tossed in the sea. I’m a man on the move. I’m…back in Corpus. We indeed finished the project, so I came back down here to deliver my report and answer any questions about my findings. It ought to be a wonderful little session.

I’ll be flying home on Friday. I miss my wife and son something fierce. It will be good to be back in my own bed and not be alone when I lose myself to sleep’s embrace.

I understand there is a better than average chance that I will need to come back to Corpus next week for a couple of days to help tie up a few loose ends (not of my making, but I’m still all over it) before I settle in for vacation. It’s good to be needed, but I just wished it would get back to where I’m saving the day from the comfort of my own home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger lime said...

i am quite sure they are missing you something fierce too. here's hoping....

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

You just take care and get rest when you can.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous linda said...

I for one will see you (all) back home and in a normal routine. I truly miss miss your daily blog and being able to chat on the phone with you on a regular basis. I also miss getting to see you guys and having Ty come for a night now and again.
But, I guess to earn all those "BIG" bucks you got to make a little sacrifice from time to time. :-)
Love
MoM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.