Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Live Life Backwards

I received this in my email and I couldn’t help but pass it on. I hope everyone has a fun holiday weekend. Stay safe.

I want to live my next life backwards:


You start out dead and get that out of the way.


Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.


Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.


You enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.


Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.


You work 40 years until you're too young to work.


You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally
promiscuous.


Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no
responsibilities.


Then you become a baby, and then...


You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like
conditions: central heating, room service on tap, and then...


You finish off as an orgasm.


I rest my case.

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO!!! Good one! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Yep. That is the life!

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Jerry said...

I like how you think!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger lime said...

sign me up for some of that!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Now, that is the way to go! I like it. And you go out with a bang! Have a great Memorial Day weekend. You and your family stay safe.
Donnetta

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.