Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Transitions

Well, it’s becoming painfully evident that I should have taken an extra day to transition back to days. I made it through work on Monday without incident, but I was dragging big time by early afternoon. I came home, worked out and settled in to watch the new episode of Heroes (I was totally stoked to see I hadn’t missed a single one during my hardship tour). The next thing I know, my wife is trying to wake me up so I can go to bed. I missed the whole episode. It seems my body needed rest and if I wasn’t going to give it any, it was going to take it by force.

So, did anyone watch Heroes last night? Did I miss anything good?

5 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Anonymous linda said...

I recorded it but i haven't watched it yet. i hope you are feeling rested and ready to go today.
luv
MoM

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

My daughter was watching it but I didn't pay attention to what was going on. If you have time and want to see , I have pics of my new house posted. They installed my cable modem this morning so I can post pics and visit other blogs now..heehee!

I hope you get rested up soon and have a good day!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Seems like our bodies know more than we do.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger lime said...

can't help you there, buddy. i am often inclined to do ing the same thing.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

no worries, i just learned that i can watch it online. :D

Thanks, mom i hope so as well.

Oh yeah, I stopped by to see the house, Breazy. It is quite lovely. Congrats. :D

You can say that again, Carrie.

lol, Lime. It's all good. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.