Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, March 26, 2007

I remember when I had time to sleep

I just wanted to drop by to say I’m sorry for disappearing without any notice. It’s been a wild last few days. The day after I left Corpus, I was asked to come help straighten out a job up in Coffeyville, KS. I’m working seven days a week, twelve hours a day and if that wasn’t a big enough chunk…I drive two hours (an hour each way) to get to and from the refinery. Yep, that doesn’t leave a lot of time for blogging or much of anything else for that matter. I’m not sure how long this project will take, so I could be absent for as much as a month, but rest assured…I will resume normal blogging at the earliest possible opportunity. You crazy kids stay out of trouble while I’m gone.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

You be careful on that road, Guy.

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous linda said...

i will miss reading your blog daily because it helps keep me informed on whats going on in your world.
but work comes first.
so just be careful on the road and know you will will be missed
love
MoM

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger lime said...

tell those people they are seriously impeding your blog life...sheesh what is wrong with them? you'd think they want you to earn your paycheck or something...

we'll miss you, be safe and get rest when you can.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

You sound really busy! Sometimes I should be glad that my job isn't so demanding.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Hey, James. I'll miss you. Take care of yourself. I'll see you in the funny papers.

Donnetta

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

James! All this time I thought you were out piratin'... well, okay. Look out for those landlubbers and take care of yourself!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Take care James, we'll catch up when you're back.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger snavy said...

You should get one of those spiffy internet cell phones.

My middle name is trouble so I can't make any promises.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Hey James! I came by since I haven't been here in a while. We have moved into our new home for a week now and still trying to get unpacked and settled. Your days sound like the way mine have been going for the last five weeks except you get a paycheck and I don't..lol... that is what I get for moving eh?

Rest when you can and take care, we will be here when you get back!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Sorry your job sucks right now. I'm having gall-bladder surgery Monday morning. My dad is coming down to help Jim out with the kiddies while I'm recovering. Jim got another raise and an extra week vacation, so there's some good news. Hope you're back to blogging soon.

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I regret to inform you that Mr. Goodman is dead. There could be no other possible explanation for his extended absence. I will now recognize his monumentous achievements with a moment of silence.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.