Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Book News

Well, I just heard from my publisher and it looks like the release of Drums of the Nunne’hi is going to be pushed back into the second quarter. We still don’t have a cover and there a few minor editing/composition issues to iron out. I honestly don’t mind the delay as I want this book to be the best that it can possibly be when it hits the shelves. This is officially my first stand alone offering after all. I will let you know when I have more information. Thanks for being patient.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

This IS going to be the best. No worries. Just patience. Congratulations! Donnetta

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger lime said...

as long as it's for reasons you are content with, i am content. still looking forward to it...

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

We want your book to be the best, too, James! And that's worth the waiting!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.