Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Randomness

Lost made its triumphant return to television yesterday. I’ll admit it…I’m hooked on this show. Last night, a few more piece of the puzzle were revealed and of course, a few more questions raised. Jack saved the life of his enemy and in doing so, secured freedom for his friends. Along with Kate and Sawyer another young man from the island set sail in a boat. When they rescued him, he was being “tortured” in a room with flashing images and blaring music. My guess is that he was being brain washed and at some crucial moment he will betray his newfound friends. Then again, that seems way to obvious so I doubt they will let it play out that way. The writers have a wonderful knack for the unexpected.

In other news, I’m finally getting my ride fixed today. Some of you may remember my little fender bender during the last ice storm…well, apparently thousands of other people also needed work done and the whole process was seriously slowed down. No matter, it was drivable and by the end of the day, it will look good as new again. This is rather ironic, since I’m about to make my third payment on it, lol.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

We talked about watching Lost last night but since we have never watched it I thought we wouldn't figure it out and decided to pass.

I hope your baby looks new.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger lime said...

oh man, only the third payment???? ouch....you're as bad as me...crazy lady plowed into the side of me a month after i got my new van. glad it will be back on the road soon. be safe, dude

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous snavy said...

I heart Lost.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

I totally forgot LOST was on last night. We've been watching Heroes. I meant to leave a post on your DAR awards -- I've had a few DAR moments, but I managed to survive! Hah! I think I did anyway.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

you guys should hit Vintage stock and pick up the first two seasons. that way you can watch it at your leisure and get sucked into the thing with the rest of us, Carrie. :D

yep, Lime...the similarities we share are almost scary somtimes. :D

Me too too, Snavy.

Oh, I love heroes as well, Liz. Those two and My Name is Earl are the only network shows I watch on a regular basis. :D

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

I haven't watched LOST in a while but have enjoyed it. All I can say is: SAWYER IS MINE!! Yum.

Be careful driving. Donnetta

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, you can have him, Donnetta. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.