Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I can’t imagine life without my wife. I know it sounds corny, but she really does complete me. She brings out the best in me and it seems she always has. I know there was life before her, but it is just a hazy dream that seems insignificant in comparison.

To this day, I smile anytime she walks into the room. When she returns the smile, my heartbeat quickens. Her kiss still takes my breath away. Her touch, even when it is incidental gives me shivers. She can still make me tongue tied with just a look. I can address a room full of people without so much as a stutter, but a subtle batting of her eyes turns me into a bumbling fool, incapable of forming a complete sentence.

Who knew that love could feel like this and burn for so long? So, on this the day of lovers, I find it only appropriate to proclaim that love for all to see. Baby, I love you more than words could ever describe. I can think of no better destiny than to grow old with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

12 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger lime said...

dangit, you got me all choked up there. really and truly. you two are so blessed. and the wonderful part is you know it and aren't too shy to say it.

happy valentine's day.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

You are so sweet and honest. That just makes you wonderful.

Happy Valentines Day!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, ladies. i hope you both have a lovely V-day. :D

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

Happy Valentine's Day, James, to you and your wife! She's special!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Liz. She sure is. :D

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Southern Writer said...

That's so sweet. I hope y'all have about 70 more years just like the ones you've had so far.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Lesia. If it were just seventy years it would feel like a day with her. :D

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Donnetta Lee said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your wife. Sounds to me like you are fortunate to have each other. Stay happy. Donnetta

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Donetta. We are indeed. :D

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous snavy said...

You are the sweetest man EVER!!

Happy Valentine's Day

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Ah, thanks, Snavy. :D

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Awwwwww, aren't you sweet! I didn't even get a card. Call your cousin and tell him what romance is supposed to be about, okay? Hee hee!

I had my very first wreck ever Tuesday night. Yes, I've been driving for 10 years and never been in a wreck, myself behind the wheel. I'm okay, Sarah is okay as far as I can tell. I go to the doc this afternoon. Read all about my accident in my latest post for details on what heppened.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We love you and miss you! Tell Ty we said "HI!"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.