Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Recap

The 4 Players is a wonderful band who provided the highlight for our weekend festivities. If you are in the Tulsa area, you should check them out. They play a wide variety of music and they do it with such enthusiasm and ability, one can’t help but enjoy themselves.

Some of you may remember that I had surgery on my Achilles tendon back in September. This is the third time I’ve attempted to dance since then. I just couldn’t help myself. What can I say? I was moved by the music. Don’t worry, I didn’t over do it. I was, however, a little more sore than usual the next day, but I had that worked out by last night.

So, how was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

3 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are back to dancing ! My weekend was a very weird one filled with lots of work, but at least we had fun doing it . Have a good day!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger lime said...

hey, i am glad yo ugot to shake your groove thang a bit,feels good even if there is a slight price to pay...i'm with you on that.

me? we finished fixing the wall in the kitchen so i can paint it now. yippee! since sanding after spackling makes sucha mess i also cleaned the kitchen top to bottom and went through cabinets to get rid of stuff i don't use. i'm having the urge to purge (the house).

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Dancing? What's that? hehe I'm glad you are feeling better.

I worked my butt off with moving.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.