Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend Recap

Housebound Day three:
Near stir crazy. Things that normally make me laugh are really starting to get on my nerves. There’s nothing but a sea of white outside of any given window. There’s no escape. If I hear Daddy or Baby one more time…

Just kidding, yeah we’ve been stuck in the house all weekend, but we’ve had a pretty darned good time. I’m looking forward to getting out of the house later today or tomorrow, but I’ve actually enjoyed the weekend.

I watched my New England Patriots advance to the AFC Championship game against Indianapolis Colts. They had to get through the number one seed San Diego Chargers to do it. It was an exciting game all the way down to the last six seconds or so. The pats might go all the way again this year.

Oh, before I forget, guess what this is: ISBN 978-0-9782681-1-4
Progress on Drums of the Nunne’hi is what it is. We still don’t have a firm release day, but it should be soon. We are just working through the cover art and a few other little odds and ends. We are so close I can taste it. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to let you know when it is available for purchase. : D

So, how did you spend your weekend?

5 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger lime said...

my son is a patroits fan so he was doing the victory dance. i have instructions to make sure his jersey is clean for school tomorrow, heheheh.

other than football, i cleaned out a closet that had crap in it from 3 years ago and i cleaned off my desk (no small task given it generally looks like an avalanche waiting to happen). i have the urge to purge the house....

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

GO COWBOYS!! Patriots suck!

Eh-hem, anyway... Our weekend was okay. Saturday I slaved pushing a 2-ton grocery cart full of food all over Randalls and needed a nap when I got home. Who knew grocery shopping could be such hard work? Sunday I went to church. Exciting stuff to do here in LJ--NOT!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

We were pretty much like you were this weekend. But the sun is shining now and I am ready to go somewhere...anywhere...I could stand to just hand out at the gas station...really.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

My weekend was good ! We are supposed to be getting the last dregs of that storm you all got tomorrow . I am hoping we just have light snow flurries so that my framers get my walls up . You have a good day !

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger snavy said...

YE-AH PATS!!!

That was a good game!!! The twins were wearing their #12 game jerseys!!

Spent the weekend at my mom's visiting with my friend from Barcelona and going out for an early birthday lunch. BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.