Ok, I found this meme over at Carrie’s blog
. If you decide to play along, let me know so I can come see your answers.
1. My roommate and I once: set off for a trip to Italy while we were living in Germany, we met some girls on the train and wound up in Berlin for two weeks. We never made it to the boot.
2. Never in my life have I: surfed in Bali. Man, I really want to do that before I get to old to spring up on a board.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: My son.
4. High school was: a blur of different schools with the same stupid cliques and keggers after every game.
5. When I'm nervous: I get mad or at the very least edgy. I guess it’s some stupid self-defense mechanism.
6. The last time I cried was: from sadness I would have to say while I was comforting my son over the death of his hamster. Though, I must note that the accidental inhalation of chlorine will get the tears a flowin’.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: confused as I am already happily married.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? I have no problems being naked. So, this is a no brainer.
9. My hair: is already becoming salt and peppered.
10. When I was 5: I had a denim leisure suit that my mom made for me.
11. Last Christmas: Santa was naughty.
12. When I turn my head left: I see my fish tank.
13. I should be: working on my next novel.
14. When I look down I see: my fingers?
15. The craziest recent event was: my near death experience while tending to my spa.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: Joey…How YOU doin’?
17. By this time next year: I can’t see that far into the future right now. There are way too many variables.
18. My favorite aunt is: none, I have a huge family and I love them all.
19. I have a hard time understanding: how the individual can be so smart but the masses are so ignorant.
20. One time at a family gathering: me and my cousins had a impromptu battle with Saturn missiles and bottle rockets. It ended ugly…and upbruptly.
21. You know I like you if: my tail wags.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: all the people that made it possible. You love me…you really really love me.
23. Take my advice: the oxen moves slow but the earth is patient.
24. My ideal breakfast is: a Goodman Omelet.
25. If you visit my home town: How long do you have to live in one place before it becomes your hometown?
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: Cozumel (once they finish rebuilding).
27. If you spend the night at my house: don’t hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: Too late, that knots been tied for a while.
29. The world could do without: bigots and other close-minded individuals.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: suffer idiots who pretend to know what they do not.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: Scarface Limited Edition Die Cast Collectible 1963 Cadillac Series 62. Yeah…I’m a dork. What of it?
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a really cool new shirt.
33. My favorite blonde is: my wife.
34. My favorite brunette is: Sabrina Ferilli
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: “New England Patriots”
36. The last time I was drunk: it took me several days to recover from it.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: dragons or pigs, just because of the possible backlash.
38. I shouldn't have been: so rambunctious in my younger days.
39. Have you ever shaved your head? Yep, when I was in the Army.
40. Last night I: watched by far the dumbest zombie movie…ever.
41. There's this girl I know who: steal my breath with a glance.
42. I don't know: how I survived my twenties.
43. A better name for me would be: Moonbeam.
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: take it all the way to PHd.
45. How many days until my birthday?: it’s too early for this question. I was born on December 19th…you do the math, lol.
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Dean Martin. How lucky can one guy be?
47. I've lived at my current address since: June 2001
48. I've been told I look like: Mike Hampton.
49. If I could have any car, it would be: convertible Jaguar XJ series.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Bane as my son is allergic to cats, he would be this to his existence.