Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday 55

Welcome to Friday 55. The object of the game is to write a story using exactly 55 words. Susie is the one that started it all, so be sure to drop by her site as well.

Want to play along? Let me know if you do so that I can come read your entries.

Elbow pads, check. Knee pads, check. Steel toed boots, check. Flack vest, check. Helmet with face shield, check. I wish I had a riot control shield, but hopefully…this will be enough. I have to drop into a real hot spot. Picking up essentials at the local Wal-Mart this time of year is pure hell.

8 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Cute!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOL!!!! you got that right!! good one, james.

btw, sinsce susie is in india she asked me to host 55 until she gets back.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Bernita.

lol, Lime...I'll get it right for next week. :D

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Carrie. :D

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

amen brother ! I live about five minutes from a Wal-mart supercenter and then to the south of us , about seven minutes from me they are building another supercenter Wal-mart! I am in that place at least two times a week for something or other and it is a bad habit I need to break ! You have a great weekend!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger EA Monroe said...

Boy, is that right! Now I know how to outfit myself for my Saturday morning trip. Last week, I ran up and down the aisles grabbing stuff for strangers just to keep the checkout line moving!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous linda said...

LOL!!!!!! That was a good one Son.
and how true it is!!!
Love
MoM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.