Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No Way...

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail. The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of his horse, lifted its tail, and placed a big kiss where the sun don't shine. He dropped the horse's tail, stepped up on the walk and aimed toward the swinging doors of the saloon.
"Hold on there, Mister," said the sheriff. "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

"Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips."

"And that cures them?" the Sheriff asked.

"Nope, but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."

8 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

LOL! My father-in-law is going to love that one.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous linda said...

LOL!!!!!!! that would definetly work!!!
Love
MoM

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger lime said...

oh lordy, that's a case of the cure being worse than the affliction!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! I reckon that would work but I would rather lick my lips and pull out the burts bees lip balm! Thanks for the laugh !

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger snavy said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth. Thanks James.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Gross.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yeah, sorry about that ladies. I just couldn't resist.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

That's terrible! And I thought my dad had the market cornered on crude and corny jokes! You just might have him beat with this one though.

Get out your Scene-It game and dust it off! Break out the cards and poker chips! We're invading your house soon!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.