Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coming to a Store Near You...

I received an interesting email from my Publisher the other day. He has a new business model for 2007 and he has a new vision of how to distribute my new book, Drums of the Nunne’hi when it’s released after the first of the year.

Here is an excerpt from the website that I found particularly interesting:

The 100-page short and focused book imprint (Fat Cat Media) will be not only targeted towards the Internet and brick and morter book store market, but also towards the impulse-buying market of counter displays by the check-out lanes of local discount, department stores and supermarkets, where consumers will be exposed to them and hopefully, buy out each printing we offer. Negotiations have already begun with retail giants such as WalMart, Target and many supermarket chains.

If that news wasn’t exciting enough, A sneak preview of my book is available now. The “Un” Real Texas by Steve Bussiere just so happens to have the first chapter of, Drums of the Nunne’hi stashed away in the back of it. So, slide by, pick up a copy (available in .pdf as well if you would rather download it). I had the privilege of reading this yesterday and I have to say, it was quite funny. I think you’ll enjoy it.



These are exciting times…

11 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Anonymous linda said...

WHERE DO I FIND THE BOOK?
LOVE
MOM

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger lime said...

most excellent news indeed! thanks for sharing :D

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

hmmm

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

?

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Oh YAY!! That is exciting news ! Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I have been very busy and with Christmas coming things are gonna get busier plus , they are going to start building our house next week so I don't know how often I will be on. You have a great day !

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger snavy said...

Very excellent news!!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger M.E Ellis said...

Great news! Please nudge me via email so I can go and buy it!

Thanks!

:o)

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, ladies. I'll be sure to let you know when it comes out. :D

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Mr. Goody, you are under arrest for serious blog neglect. You have the right to redeem yourself by typing a new post. You have the right to turn your computer on and get down to business--Should your computer be on the fritz and you cannot afford one, use your wife's or one at work or the library or wherever or just buy a new one by jacking up your credit card to extreme height. Anything you say can and will be read by your blog fans.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, cuz... I'm all over it. :D

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day!
Inside cars ecu immobilizer diagnostics Using car diagnostics equipment

#file=C:\MyPrograms\xpumer25.12\Links\my.txt
Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.