Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Woman on a Mission

M. E. Ellis is doing a good thing and she’s asking the good people of the blogland to help her out. She is donating all of the royalties from her book, Quits to the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children). Please give her your support. Drop by her blog for more details. Oh, did I mention she has a groovy video trailer to support her book?

5 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger M.E Ellis said...

Oooooh! Thank you, James! I'll put you in my notebook!

Come on, people! Help these kids out!

:o)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

No problem, Michelle. I hope it helps generate some buzz...

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I read the title as "Woman is Missing" - I think I should go back to bed and giving waking up another go.

I will check out her blog though. You always make good recommendations.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh I love these book trailers. I'm heading over to her site now.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, yep a little more sleep is in order, Snavy. :D

Right on, be sure to tell her hi, Carrie. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.