Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Birthday Wishes

Today is not just another day. Oh, no my friends today is special. On this day, XX amount of years ago, my wife was born.

She is a remarkable woman (she would almost have to be to put up with me as long as she has), intelligent (she is an acclaimed scientist don’t cha no), beautiful (I’ve posted pics before, so you know what I’m talking about), passionate (not just the obvious reasons, but her passion for life is often astounding), a little crazy(did I mention she has put up with me for many years) and a whole lot of lovable. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank the powers that be for letting her parents bring her into this world.

Happy birthday, my love.

12 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Celebrating her 28th birthday, eh? Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs G!!

Eat some cake! And then eat a slice of cake for me, okay?

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Aw...aw...

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. G! You've trained your husband so nicely. Will you share your secret?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

James you should be writing romance, not horror! hahaha.

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous robin said...

Very nice, James. Happy day to both of you.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Jerry said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Goody!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Goody! I love your posts about your wife. You show so much love for her. I hope you two have a great day together.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger lime said...

awwww. Happy birthday Mrs. Goody! I hope it's the best one yet!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous linda said...

I have to say I am thank-ful that she came into your life as well. She is the perfect fit for you and I love her to.
Happy birthday Shelly
Love
MoM Goodman

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Goodman ! I hope you have a wonderful birthday ! I hope you are doing well James !

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger snavy said...

You are just so sweet!! Happy birthday Mrs. Goody!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, everyone. you're support, well wishes and kind words mean the world to me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.