Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday Update

We had a great time at my mom’s house yesterday. My brother was the grill master and he served up a grand selection of ribs, chicken, steak, bratwurst, smoked sausages, and hot dogs. There was a ton of absolutely yummy side dishes as well.

We had the opportunity to meet my cousin’s fiancé (I haven’t seen him in a while). She was a lovely girl and seemed quite amicable. I wish them a long life of happiness together.

My nephew spent the night with us and I’m just waiting on him and my son to wake up so we can load them into the boat and head for the lake. Yep, it’s time for a little wakeboarding.
How has your weekend been so far?

Scenario:

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a
valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same
speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car
and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground
level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the
same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?


Answer:

Get off the children's Merry-Go-Round, you're drunk.

12 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger lime said...

yesterday was the grand reunion since both girls had been away. today i am supposed to be organizing 5 days worth of arts and crafts for 50 kids....i am clearly avoiding this task. lol

glad the party was great. hope the lake is too!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger lime said...

and LMAO at the joke. here i was gonna ram the pig in the ass!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

whoa! the reunion sounds great the week 'O crafts sounds daunting. :D

lol, I don't wanna squeal like a pig.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Hee, I like pigs.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, oink oink. :D

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

We can't wait to meet our new family-member-to-be! She sounds great! Sucks we live all the way down in Texas now. Bummer. Our weekend went well. Your other cousin and his wife and daughter were here visiting...went to the beach on Saturday, had Evelyn's birthday on Sunday, finally posted all about it today. My pregnancy is going well so far. I go to the doc on August 2nd to find out exactly how far along I am...my belly is already sticking out pretty far, but I hear that's what happens with each additional baby--you stick out farther and sooner with each one. For real this time, Jim really needs to get the old snippy-clippy! Hee hee!

Glad you had an excellent weekend. We'll be up there around Christmas, providingf my doc allows me to travel. If she doesn't, depending on how far along I am, I'll be sooooo pissed! I may come anyway. Tulsa still has hospitals in case something happens, right? Ha! Ha!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Oh, I hope you guys get to travel. It's been forever since I've seen you. Lol, I'm picturing little bitty you with your belly sticking out. :D Seriously though, I'm happy for you guys.

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wearing my “Meat is Neat” shirt when cooking up some nice juicy steaks. Know what I mean? I got mine at www.CafePress.com/UncleFrog?pid=5870823. So where did you get yours? I think they have other stuff besides shirts and stickers and mugs and stuff. But I think you’re so sweet. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.