Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday 55

That’s right, it’s official….I’m addicted. I love playing the Friday 55. Wanna play? Drop your stories in my comments or send me an email to let me know you have posted them on your own sites. Enjoy…

Breath, warm, moist between my fingers. He gulps for air; my palm rises, falls with his efforts. Eyes are wide, wild. He bucks beneath me, nearly toppling me from his chest. He claws my arms, my neck, my face. The blade falls, warmth washes over my forearm. Sticky goodness squishes between my knuckles. I’m free.

12 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger lime said...

addicted you say? so when dealing with this addiction do we use a 12 step or a 55 step program?

actually i have no desire to cure you. i love how you can paint a picture in so few words.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, thanks, Lime. :D

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger M.E Ellis said...

Oh piddle, I'm too tired for this today! Bummer!

I just have to comment on yours...

me from his chest. He claws my chest,

What would the Crabbycows say?

:-0

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Bernita said...

Me tired too, but it's a lovely idea, James.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Southern Writer said...

I think it's beautiful. Do it again.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

M.E., what ever do you mean? What? You think I went back and changed it after you pointed it out? Would I do something like that? :D

Thanks, Bernita. You rest up, I would like to see you wow me again next week. :D

Thank you, Southern. If I can keep it up, I plan to start doing them every Friday.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger snavy said...

You are so very good at these!!!

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Snavy. :D

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.