Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Which are You?

I stole this test from my friend Lime. The test is set up to take with selectable number of questions. Obviously, the more questions you answer the more “accurate” the results will be. When I took it the first time, I took the lowest number of questions. This time I answered the highest and this is what it came up with for me.




Then I decided to try this one as well.



Oh, my…now, my wife won’t let me have any interns…

8 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger lime said...

well you already know i'm easy rider. as for world leaders, i'm abe lincoln. hopefully a bit cuter and not gonna catch a bullet in the head. avoiding theaters, just to be safe

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger lime said...

btw, did you tinker with something or is blogger wonky? your margins are off and your sidebar has sunk

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, I fixed it. And yes, you should avoid theaters, lol.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

I'm not too happy with how my world leader result came up, and I'm surprised the option was even in their database. Don't know the movie either.

I feel out of touch with myself.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, so which ones were they? :D

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

oops, never mind. I just went to your blog...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Bernita said...

My first name's Albert...
I have wild hair.
Hoot!
I have hair anyway.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, Bernita. That is a good result at least he has never been involved in a cigar scandal. :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.