Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Open Thread 1

Since, I won’t be around for the rest of the week, I thought I would make this an Open thread for you to utilize while I’m gone. Feel free to interact amongst yourselves and have a great time while I’m on vacation.

You can mix the thread up and use it for pretty much anything, but I will try to give you a starting place. Use it or ignore it as needed.

Enjoy…

Horror is dead and books (with the exception of e-books and works posted on blogs) are soon to follow.

8 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Make assertions like that and maybe we should add your name to the list...

(Joking)

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Ouch, lol. I actually have heard variations of this statement uttered with complete sincerety. Surely, the are delusional, right?

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Could one say it's in the category where nothing ever lives and nothing ever dies, James?

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Have a good vacation !

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger lime said...

books can't die. you can't curl up in a fluffy chair with a blanket and a computer to read a good story. thefeel and smell of a book are too precious

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger snavy said...

Good horror - I sort of agree. Books - I love books. Just to hold them. I need a book to fall asleep. It's not a day at the beach without a good book. That's my opinion.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Personally, I think books have weathered a lot and will stay. Lime's right about the feel and smell of a book. Unbeatable.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

Feels like we're playing tag - I just got back and now you're leaving. Have a great vacation!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.